Dady n Her Little Girls Outting for Swimming

Weekend With My family @ Sea Escape
My family is everything to me and it comes first especially on weekends (honest speaking).
Saturday we normally clear the house n goes for Groceries.
But Saturday evening I dine with my hubby to a good place, hotel, and restaurant or @ our beautiful house just me n him...
And Sunday after church we go for shopping n have a Quality time with My Family (Kids).
Family that Pray, Eat, n Chat stays Together...
 
Mom yaani wewe utasidindikiza na kuendasha gari tuh... Today is dady n her little girls outinggggg
Best Friends Ever Dad n Precious Bernicy
Me Nasikia Wivuuu

BFF Sharon n Precious Bernice wakiongelea

Wazama majini wakiwa wameshamaliza kuongelea

Mom chatting with her Girl

My Super Man Yaani My babe Baba boo

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love that family
Anonymous said…
happy family

Popular posts from this blog

Benny Hinn Wedding Ceremony Pictures

Mkutano wa Injili na Semina ya Pasaka