I miss You Guys

I greet You all in the Name of Jesus...

Let the weak Say ,Am STRONG,
 Let the Poor say, Am RICH
Let the Blind Say, I SEE

Jesus Loves You

I miss you alot Jamani my fun's yaani i just can't express how much i miss you.
Miss you so much each one of you.
Am very sorry  have not being a good friend, as  previous said my computer is still on renovation of the Hard Disk..
My Hard Disk Driver has Collapse, so am still on the process of recovering my Data
But I love you and I need your Prayers cause am in a hard time...

Here just few of my Pictures of the Last weekend
Had  a great time with my Hubby and Family... I don't Know what you did or how you enjoy but i had a blast... Glory be To God

Nice Chistian Ministry is soon going to have a Youth Fellowship soon this Month will came with more up-dates by Tomorrow but
Save your Date for 23rd of March, 2013
A SPECIAL FELLOWSHIP OF ALL THE YOUTH
Taking a Positive Action is Important...
You Need to Achieve your Goals or Dreams...
wAIT dONT PLAN TO MISS
Thinking about My lovely Computer so sad and my Blackberry too

Here i meet some friends @ Shoppers plaza doing Groceries
I have a Lovely n Patient Blood for Kids... Can't wait to have a baby Boy

With my Babe Baba Boo



God has Grant Us a Good life so we Using it for his Glory
Ohooo Rejoice, Joy, Peace n Love... (Karibunii)

Great is the Lord!!
Blessed you

Always
Nicelynee


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benny Hinn Wedding Ceremony Pictures

Mkutano wa Injili na Semina ya Pasaka